Monday, October 15, 2007

The Germans, the French and the Jews

"SHOOTIN DA JUDEN" the people scream everywhere I go...shaking their fists in the air and spitting in disgust at the black hats and the blacks. Whether I'm in Lille, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Antwerp and home (mom has a nervous tick) it is all the same. Luckily, I look as goy as a bacon cheeseburger deluxe (with extra bacon and cheese...and more bacon), because if I did not they would be sure to beat me, mock my foreskinless penis and throw tax statements and bills at me. Tax statements are bound with paperclips...they hurt! I will never truely grasp the heart of anti-semitism, but I know that a simple, innocent and quite friendly conversation amongst twenty-something year olds can turn into a veritable bloodbath in moments after the word Jew is uttered. To some, it seems like the equivalent of smacking a lion in the face with a wildabeast carcas...it just pisses them off. How dare you use the J word!!! Mind you that other words or phrases like, chink, spick, fuck, shit, ass, pussy, butt-mongler, horse-fucker, cunt-face, Muslim, crackhead, tushi-toucher, poop-pusher, african-american and niggeraide (it's watermelon flavored!), are not only acceptable but comical to most. This is an outrage!

Last weekend, for instance, I was conversing with some bomb pedaling Muslims when I happened to let slip out the innocuous fact that I am a Jew. They immediately started speaking amongst themselves in Arabic and collectively decided to tell me that this was "not good". I couldnt believe it...it's not good!?! Its great!!! Not only am I a chosen person who can personally and privately interact with the almighty God, but I am a great financial planner by blood. I could help them with their accounting! However, much to my surprise they didn't care at all about conversing with God or accounting - instead they told me that they hate Jews because they are evil and they want to take over the world. Luckily, I was ready for this apt arguement and responded immediately, accurately and articulately that it is they who are human rats that feed off of the accomplishments of any society that is willing to include them. AND in cases where they are their own society they fight amongst themselves and accomplish nothing. On an unrelated note, I added that I talk to the devil and I was told to sacrifice Muslim children so that our cover for world domination (bagels, cream cheese and lox) would remain intact.

666
Damnation is eternal
Pain is fleeting
Burn your children to show your faith
To the great lord of the dead
Damnation is eternal

(Jews are trained to say this everyday until we get bar or bat-mitzvahed...then we talk about lox)

No comments: